Enerquin meets the runnability challenges head-on with its unique tandem Vacuum Box/blow-box technologies. Enerquin offers the widest array of solutions for greater efficiency, higher machine speeds and improved paper quality from wet end to dry end.
- The Enerquin Blow-Box introduce sensible heat in the dryer section and simultaneously provides sheet stability.
- For dryer section upgrades, blow boxes can be supplied with heated air from existing hood supply systems
- Wide gap between the box and the dryer cylinder minimizes the risks of fabric damages; the box provides more clearance than conventional blow boxes in the event of paper wraps
- The blow box is designed such that the fabric movement will naturally entrain air to generate a slight vacuum in the event of supply air shortage
Vacuum Box Technology
- The Enerquin Vacuum Box use an exhaust fan to create the vacuum holding the sheet tight and stable
- No heated & filtered supply air required
- Low-energy consumption
- Unlimited vacuum
- Low maintenance
- Wide gap between the box and the dryer cylinder minimizes the risks of fabric damages